10 Charlemont St
PO Box 12
Phone: +64 3 444 9140
Fax: +64 3 444 9142
Mobile: +64 27 222 4697
Barry and Leonie
Welcome to Ranfurly Hotel, Central Otago
"COME AND VISIT US AND TAKE A STEP BACK IN TIME"
Ranfurly Hotel is a striking Art Deco building dating back to the mid-1930s and has recently undergone a complete transformation. Some of our furniture, furnishings, and colour schemes reflect the Art Deco era.
We are the rural Art Deco hotel of the South Island, conveniently situated on the Central Otago Rail Trail, which has become an icon of this area. Thousands of people bike the trail every year to see wide open spaces and beautiful snow-capped mountains in winter.
You hosts, Leonie, Barry and staff, are looking forward to welcoming you.
OUR HISTORIC HOTEL OFFERS:
- Delicious meals, breakfast, lunch & dinner in our Art Deco restaurant/cafe with a wide selection of Central Otago wines
- Sports Bar with 60-inch TV, fantastic bar meals, pool table, self service TAB & gaming
- Comfortable ensuite & share facilities rooms for up to 30 people (bookings essential during Rail Trail Season)
- Wireless internet facilities
- Hot spa for those weary bones & muscles
- Coin-operated washing machines & dryers for guests
- A bottle store with a wide selection of beer, wine & liquers.
- Secure place to lock up your bikes.
Otago Rail Trail Map
Amenities & Affiliations