WELCOME TO RANFURLY HOTEL - HISTORIC ACCOMMODATION IN CENTRAL OTAGO, NEW ZEALAND
Sheree, Simon, Sebastian, and staff welcome you to the Ranfurly Hotel. We are situated on the main street of Ranfurly, central to all the shops and services of the town. The Information Centre and museum, together with the Otago Central Rail Trail, are just across the road.
COME AND VISIT US AND TAKE A STEP BACK IN TIME
Ranfurly Hotel is a striking art deco building, dating back to the mid-1930s, which has recently undergone a revitalising transformation. Some of our furniture, furnishings, and colour schemes reflect the Art Deco era.
We are the rural art deco hotel of the South Island, conveniently situated on the Otago Central Rail Trail, which has become an icon of this area. Thousands of people bike the trail every year to see wide-open spaces and beautiful snow-capped mountains in winter.
You hosts, Sheree, Simon, Sebastian and staff, look forward to your visit.
Ranfurly Hotel offers a range of room-types to suit all needs.
Our Historic Hotel Offers
- Delicious meals, with breakfast, lunch and dinner offered in our art deco restaurant. Be sure to check out our wide selection of Central Otago wines.
- A Sports Bar with a 60" TV, fantastic bar meals, a pool table, self-service TAB and gaming.
- Comfortable ensuite and shared facilities rooms for up to 24 people (bookings are essential during the Rail Trail Season).
- Wireless internet facilities.
- A bottle store with a wide selection of beer, wine and liqueurs.
- A secure place to lock up your bikes.